We plan to hire engineers, scientists, technicians, analysts and project managers who have capabilities/expertise/experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Technology development acceleration, rapid prototyping and agile development
- Laser diagnostics for hypersonics, aerothermochemistry and directed energy
- Aerothermodynamic design of hypersonic flight systems
- High-strain rate materials characterization and their responses to extreme environments
- Situational awareness for coordinated air-ground vehicle maneuvering
- Resilient real-time network architectures for autonomous vehicle communications
About Texas A&M Engineering
Texas A&M Engineering is embarking on an ambitious endeavor to conduct research of an approach that will utilize a collaborative agile development process and an innovative physical ecosystem to accelerate research and technology development across disparate science and technology fields. We are in search of highly motivated and skilled individuals to perform research and lead initiatives to study and measure the impact of both process and physical infrastructure innovations on technology development – and facilitate the future use of these innovations by industry, academic and federal organizations.
We offer competitive compensation packages (commensurate with experience), but most importantly, an opportunity to participate in a research effort that endeavors to advance technologies of key importance to our nation and accelerate the delivery of those technologies into the hands of users.
Additional opportunities will continually be added. Texas A&M Engineering is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Veterans/Disability Employer committed to diversity.